Tree Surgeons and Arboricultural Contractors
01652 618 598 or 07717 382 393
All our staff are trained to industry standards though the NPTC and LANTRA training programmes. We are proud of our accreditations for safe, professional working practice and as well as being a CHAS approved contractor and having local trading standards approval we have many more affiliations with reputable organizations.
- The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- The Countryside Right of Way Act 2000
- The Protection of Badgers Act 1992
- In addition, particular attention is given to the habitats of nesting birds and bats.
We recycle all our waste material through the sale of logs/woodchip and encourage people to burn logs as a carbon neutral way of heating the home.
Heating With Wood
- Cheaper than heating with oil, natural gas or coal.
- Can be purchased locally promoting local economies.
- Fuel in the form of logs is renewable, and sustainable.
- Can emit fewer pollutants than coal and oil.
Woodserve is an approved contractor for the Humberside Police Authority.
Woodserve is an accredited contractor for CHAS, the government-sponsored Contractors Health and Safety scheme, which shows that we have demonstrated compliance with, and sound management of, current Health and Safety legislation.
All our employees are trained to NPTC/LANTRA standards and have the associated qualifications.
Woodserve has become an Approved Contractor for the Homes and Communities Agency and we are also members of the Forestry Contracting Association and Confor, the Confederation of Forestry Industries.
Ready To Burn Scheme
We are pleased to announce that we have achieved accredited certification for the government-backed Ready to Burn scheme. This scheme is compliant with EU timber regulations and will set a benchmark for logs and other wood fuels in the UK to help with identifying wood that has been carefully chosen and ready to burn.